PENNSYLVANIA FOOD HANDLERS
Specializing in Food Handler Training for PENNSYLVANIA. A food handler card or certificate from eFoodhandlers®, should be a critical item on the menu of every food worker in PENNSYLVANIA. Whether you are a cook, server or even a dishwasher. an eFoodhandlers certificate demonstrates to the public that you care about food safety and keeping customers safe. Go with a national leader.
Today's Food Safety Question
Cities of Recent PENNSYLVANIA
FREE with Registration
- Easy to Understand Course
- Video, Text & Flash-based course options
- Free optional practice testing
- Free Food Handler Re-Testing
- Laminated cards, badges and manuals for purchase
For Only $10
- FDA-based Food Safety Course
- Immediate print for cards, badges & certificates
- No Extra fee to RePrint cards
- Online verification for employers
- No questions asked refunds
eFoodHandlers makes it easy for businesses in PENNSYLVANIA to manage food worker training. Manage employee transcripts, determine status of training needs, or set a payment account with quantity discounts.
For Government Agencies
eFoodHandlers works cooperatively with Government Agencies to provide food safety on behalf of local PENNSYLVANIA jurisdictions. This includes custom websites, referral programs and pay-for-click advertising.
Those Needing Help
eFoodHandlers commitment to education is an integral part of their mission statement for PENNSYLVANIA. This means eFoodHandlers will provide free & low-cost services to schools, non-profits and those who are economically challenged regardless of their ability to pay.